Learn how the Renesas Synergy AE-CLOUD1 kit enables you to get to cloud connectivity within ten Minutes
Cloud connectivity is a subject that often involves more questions than answers. Do I use public or private cloud services? What public cloud should I use? How do I set up a private cloud? How do I access my data once it’s on the cloud? And how do I get my data there in the first place?
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Weigh up the differences between private and public clouds
- Use the AE-CLOUD1 kit to quickly interact with one of the currently supported public clouds
- Leverage the Renesas Synergy™ Platform to establish a secure internet connection, from a simple client-server setup to advanced cloud interaction
Join this webinar to see how the Renesas Synergy AE-CLOUD1 kit enables you to get to cloud connectivity within ten minutes.
- May 30th 2018
- 15:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time / Berlin Time); 8:00 am CT (Central Time US / Chicago Time)
- Kim Dinsmore, Staff Engineer, Renesas Electronics Europe. Kim Dinsmore has developed products in the embedded software industry for over 25 years, including commercial and military aerospace systems, MCU development tools, and various stacks and libraries for 8, 16, and 32-bit MCUs. Her primary focus has been to provide high-quality, easy-to-use products to further enable other software developers.